I remember hearing people say things like “cherish every moment because time flies by” or “they grow up so fast.” I would roll my eyes and think not if its any like this pregnancy (I honestly felt like I was pregnant for 2 years).
But BOY were they right. There is not a day that goes by where I don’t think:
“What happen to my newborn that would lay in my arms for hours?”
Now I have a 3 month old little man that wants to stand , kick, roll, babble your ear off…do anything but just lay in my arms.
As sad as it is to think about how quickly time is passing…mainly because I know that no matter how much I beg & plea, time will not slow down…I’m loving every minute of Truett discovering, growing and becoming his own little man.
So What’s New with Baby True?
Well I mean I guess that’s what it is when your baby is trying to gnaw on his paci and chew on his hand all at the same time.
I can see that his gums are a little bit lighter where the bottom two teeth will eventually poke through but I’ve heard the “fun” can go on for quite sometime!
**Although he looks way to grown when he isn’t swaddled**
Truett’s favorite things:
- Playing on his activity mat (on his back of course)
- Looking at himself in the mirror. We’ve actually put one of the backseat/headrest mirrors in the car and it makes the carseat tolerable most days. THANK GOD because I’ve had about all I can take of TAY TAY SWIFT! 🙂
- Watching Baby Einsteins or Sesame Street…for those of you crazy peeps….no I dont let him watch a ton of TV so back up off…
- Sucking on his ENTIRE hand
- Talking…this kid will “baby talk” your ear off. He especially gets excited when you sing to him. I like to think he tries to sing back 😉
A few days ago he actually laughed!!! Most the time when we tickle him he will grunt and give you a “what the junk is that” face. But he has recently started to give a few laughs…when he feels like it.
If you would have asked me a couple weeks ago… I really didn’t think I could love this crazy boy anymore…
but every single day I fall more in love with this little piece of heaven that God has entrusted us with.
-Tomorrow I’ll be posting a weight loss update! BIG THINGS HAPPENING…can’t wait to share 🙂